This post is also available in: Spanish
“As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” 1 Peter 4:10
Queen of Apostles parishioners are asked to prayerfully reflect upon their financial commitments to our parish and make a commitment to weekly offertory giving. Contributions may be made through offertory envelopes or through our new platform, Pushpay. Your weekly commitment makes it possible for our parish to financially plan and better steward your gift.
Pushpay provides our families with the ability to contribute to our parish via electronic donation. Pushpay was founded in 2011 to meet the needs of mission-based organizations. It has remained at the forefront of technological innovation, usability, and customer care.
Here are some reasons to give through Pushpay:
- You offer the first fruits to God (Proverbs 3: 9-10): By planning in advance how much you’ll give, you make it more a part of your personal and family budget.
- Better planning: Pushpay enables the parish to more accurately plan cash flow and manage expenses. Pushpay participants support our ministries even when they are out of town or unable to attend Mass – and they’re happy to do so.
- Simplicity: No more writing the checks; you’ll receive card to put in the basket every week. We also save the time not having to count up and deposit the money.
- Cost and time effective: eGiving helps our parish conserve resources. Pushpay is more cost-effective than printing and mailing out envelopes, and the money we save can help us further expand our ministries.
To join Pushpay:
- Visit https://queenofapostles.org/donate/ to pick what you would like to donate to and make your first donation.
- You can choose whether you would like to give a one-time gift or set up recurring donations.
- If it’s recurring, you can then choose the frequency in which you would like to donate (For example: every week, every month, twice a month, every year).
- You then choose the starting date in which you donations will be received. Lastly choose which fund your donation is for.
- Once completed, you press “next” and you will put in you phone number to start making your account.
- Once you continue, you will add in the card information and other information about your account.
With online enrollment, you will be able to access your account any time to view and make changes to your account information and gifts.
Parishioners are also welcome to come to the parish office, and a staff member will be happy to assist you with setting up a Pushpay account. .
The parish office is responsible for bookkeeping, reporting, and budgeting for expenses and income. The Queen of Apostles Finance Council maintains vigilance of all parish finances and advises the Pastor on all major expenditures.
Click here to view our Bilingual Finance Report 2021- 2022 Annual Report.
Financial Council Members:
- Dave Cook, Finance Council Chair
- Raul Fernandez
- Martin Gororo
- Lawrence Hornbake
- Edna Mercado
- Clarissa Sacra