This ministry cordially invites all parish women to enjoy the faith and fellowship, service and joy that are the basis of the women’s group. There are no dues or membership fees!
Spiritual Development: Both group and personal growth are fostered by inspirational speakers, day trips to holy places, and mutual sharing of our faith journey.
Service Projects: All projects are directed toward our parish, elementary school and community, based on the spiritual and corporal works of mercy, as the need arises.
Social Activities: Members build community by celebrating holiday events together, sharing family stories and traditions as well as personal achievements, travels and meaningful experiences.
Members meet for two hours on the second Wednesday of each month, from September through June, in Hannan Hall from 10am-12pm (sometimes socializing goes until 12:30). These meetings involve a variety of informative programs, day trips, delegating service project responsibilities to ensure productive conclusions and assorted coordination with other parish ministries.
- Attend monthly meetings and contribute ideas
- Participate in service projects
- Encourage other parish women (married, single/divorced) to come find support in our life’s journey
- Pray the Rosary at the Lincolnia Senior Center
- Support our fundraising efforts such as preparing items for our craft sale, bake and jewelry sales, raffles, or other parish activities.
Coordinator: Chris Baughman