Pope John Paul II Council, Annandale, Virginia
To make a positive difference and build a future in four key areas of service to the parish and community – faith, community, family, and life. To support religious outreach and promote vocations to strengthen the faith that unites us.
Meetings take place every second Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm. (Rosary begins at 7:00pm) at Queen of Apostles’ Parish Center, Blessed Fr. McGivney Room.
Learn more about the Knights of Columbus here!
- KOVAR (Special needs/Special Olympics)
- Keep Christ in Christmas Card Campaign
- Christmas Baskets Event
- 40 Cans for 40 Days Campaign
- Basketball and Soccer Challenges
- Serving dinner at Christ House
- Supporting the parish at major events
- Providing Honor Guards from the 4th Degree as requested/warranted.