Vacation Bible School | June 24-28, 2019
Is God calling you to the adventure of sharing your faith?
- Campers are age 4 through entering grade 5 in the fall of 2019
- Captains are entering grades 6 through 8 in the fall of 2019 (These attendees will help with the Assemblies, help at a station for two periods, have a period of formation, a Captains’ meeting, and a period for snack and Adoration.) There are Preparation Meetings the Captains are expected to attend.
- Youth and Adult Staff are entering grade 9 in the fall of 2019 through adult (These attendees will run a station or lead groups of campers from station to station throughout the morning.) There are Preparation Meetings staff members are expected to attend.
What: Focus – The Church, Virtue – Zeal for Souls, Mission – Cards for Shut-ins
- Daily Mass
- Assemblies: Introduce the Saint of the Day – St. Isaac Jogues, St. Francis Solano, St. Rose Duchesne, St. Damien of Molokai, and Mary, Queen of Missionaries
- Missionaries in Motion: Discuss the Saint of the Day, the Cards for Shut-ins Mission, and the virtue of Zeal for Souls
Where: We will sign-in and sign-out in the school (4409 Sano Street, Alexandria, VA 22312).
When: Monday, June 24, 2019 through Friday, June 28, 2019 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM each day
Why: To learn about the Church, our faith, and have fun!
How to Register: Submit the following to the Queen of Apostles Rectory (4329 Sano Street, Alexandria, VA 22312) by June 3, 2019.
- Each family needs to complete and submit one Family Registration form.
- Each participant (regardless of age): needs to submit an Individual Registration form. If a participant has need of access to medication, an Epi-pen, or an inhaler, during VBS there are other forms to be completed.
- Each Camper and Captain needs to have a completed and signed Participant Permission Slip. The signed form(s) need(s) to be sent to the Queen of Apostles Rectory.
- Each High School and Adult volunteer needs to complete and sign a Volunteer Risk Awareness Agreement. The signed form(s) need(s) to be sent to the Queen of Apostles Rectory.
Payment can be submitted online through Faith Direct or a check may be sent to the Queen of Apostles Rectory.