Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School, Summer of 2016
Who: Campers are age 4 through entering grade 5 in the fall of 2016
Captains are entering grades 6 through 8 in the fall of 2016 (These attendees will help with the Assemblies, help at a station for two periods, have a period of formation, a Captains’ meeting, and a period for snack and Adoration.)
Guides are entering grade 9 in the fall of 2016 through adult (These attendees will run a station or lead groups of campers from station to station throughout the morning.)
What: The “Daring Duo Mission – The Holy Spirit and Me!”
- Daily Mass
- Assemblies: Introduce the Saint of the Day – Saint John the Baptist, Saint Therese of Lisieux, Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity, Saint Francis Xavier, and Mary, Mother of the Church
- Missionaries in Motion: Discuss the Saint of the Day, Celebrate Life Mission, Holy Daring, and daily symbol of the Holy Spirit.
Where: We will sign-in and sign-out in the school.
When: Monday, June 27, 2016 through Friday, July 1, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM each day
Why: To learn about the Holy Spirit, our faith, and have fun!
How to Register: Submit the following to the rectory by June 6, 2016.
- Each family needs to complete and submit one registration form and payment.
- Each participant (regardless of age) needs to submit a Permission for Emergency Care form (If a participant has need of access to medication, an Epi-pen, or an inhaler during VBS there are other forms to be completed.).
- Each family needs to submit a Waiver Information Right to Object form, listing all of the participants from their family.